July 30 2018
DROP EVERYTHING! KRISPY KREME AND MAXIBON® ARE COLLABORATING
SYDNEY, 30 JULY 2018. In a union grander than Harry’s and Megan’s, two iconic brands are bringing together the best of both worlds, joining forces to launch not one, but TWO limited-edition treats.
Reinventing their own classics, MAXIBON® and Krispy Kreme have come together taking the yummiest components of each recipe to make two new tasty creations – a Krispy Kreme-flavoured MAXIBON® and a MAXIBON®-flavoured Krispy Kreme doughnut.
In a love story so appetising you’ll have to pinch yourself, the limited-edition treats will only be available in 7-Eleven stores throughout Australia from Tuesday 31 July; with the limited-edition doughnuts also available in Krispy Kreme stores*.
Never worry about choosing between doughnuts or a frozen sandwich again, with MAXIBON’s ® mouth-watering take on the partnership. Flavoured to perfectly match a Krispy Kreme Original Glazed Doughnut™, each bite of the new MAXIBON® will ignite delight for the taste buds.
Similarly, Krispy Kreme’s delectable creation is a new version of its classic doughnut, filled with light vanilla chocolate chip crème and topped with a smooth milk chocolate coating, hazelnuts and finished with the iconic MAXIBON® biscuit.
“We wanted to create an awesome representation of the classic MAXIBON® in a doughnut that our customers would love,” Tasha Kaur, Food Technologist at Krispy Kreme said.
“Thanks to MAXIBON®, this is the first time ever that people will be able to get Krispy Kreme from the freezer, exclusively at 7-Eleven!” Russel Schulman, Head of Marketing at Krispy Kreme said.
Peters™ Ice Cream Head of Marketing Alicia Munday said the brand has long attested to offering unique flavours and combinations.
“MAXIBON® and Krispy Kreme are snacks that consumers know and love, and what makes this collaboration so unique is to be able to create those amazing flavours in a new format!” Ms Munday said.
The tasty new treats will be available from 31 July with a limited supply for lucky customers. The MAXIBON® RRP is $4.50 and the doughnut $3.50.
The Krispy Kreme and MAXIBON® fusions won’t last long, for further information on this limited-edition range of treats, visit https://www.krispykreme.com.au/news/101/maxiboncollab
Notes to Editor
- MAXIBON® is a proud subsidiary of Peters™ Ice Cream. MAXIBON® is the epic combination of biscuit, choc, nuts and deliciousness, in one awesome frozen sandwich treat
- The limited-edition MAXIBON® x Krispy Kreme ice cream will be available in 7-Eleven™ stores from 31 July 2018 while stocks last
- The limited-edition ice cream will be sold for RRP AUD$4.50
About Krispy Kreme:
- Krispy Kreme Australia is proud of being the first country outside of the USA to make the iconic Original Glazed Doughnuts™
- The limited-edition Krispy Kreme x MAXIBON® doughnut will be available in 7-Eleven stores from 31 July 2018 while stocks last
- *The limited-edition Krispy Kreme x MAXIBON® doughnut will also be available in NSW, QLD, VIC and WA stores from 31 July 2018. Not available in SA/NT stores, BP or Jesters.
- The limited-edition doughnut will be sold for RRP $3.50
For further information please contact:
M 0404 968 889
M 0418 659 968